- Size of recently run test configurations: Determines the number of Test Configurations available in the Parasoft> Test History menu.
- Custom directories: Indicates where user-defined Test Configurations and custom directories (e.g., for user rules, embedded cross-compilers, etc.) are saved.
- Run configuration on save: Tells the product to automatically run the specified Test Configuration each time a source file is saved. This enables fully-automated continuous desktop analysis.
Specifies settings for the Console view.
Outputs the name of the tested Visual Studio solution. If more than one solution is provided as an input, it first outputs the tested solution name, then "..."
Outputs the name of the DTP general project that results are linked to. See General Project - Notes for details.
- Go to
- Add the following line to this file:
- Save the file. (You may need to move the file in order to save it, due to Windows UAC).
- Restart Visual Studio.
- Reload the project solution.
Note that this configuration is the equivalent to modifying the User name setting at the top level of the Preferences UI.