For a step-by-step demonstration of how to apply SOAtest for validating authentication, encryption, and access control, see WS-Security. This tutorial covers encryption/decryption, digital signature, and the addition of SOAP Headers.
- Message Layer Security with SOAP Headers
- Using the XML Encryption Tool
- Using the XML Signer Tool
- XML Encryption and Signature Combined
- Automatically Generating WS-Security Tests with WS-SecurityPolicy
For more details on how to use SOAtest’s tools to support your specific authentication, encryption, and access control validation needs, see the following sections.