- At least 1 GB RAM (2 GB is recommended); Load Test might require more for high loads
- Eclipse 3.5.2 - 4.x or Rational Application Developer 8.0
- For Linux:
- Java 7 or higher
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.17.6 or higher
- Pango 1.20 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher
- 32-bit or 64-bit (x86_64) processors with at least 2 cores are supported
- For Mac:
- Java 8 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 9 or higher
- A processor with at least 2 cores
- If you haven't already done so, move the installation file that you downloaded to the directory where you want to install SOAtest. Typically, this would be a directory different than your Eclipse location so the files can be more easily updated independently in the future.
- Change directories to the directory where you are going to install SOAtest.
- Set "execute" permissions on the installer:
chmod +x parasoft_soatest_9.x_linux_eclipse_plugin.sh
chmod +x parasoft_soatest_9.x_macosx_eclipse_plugin.sh
- Execute the installer, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
|The SOAtest plugin can be uninstalled by deleting the |
Change directories to your
eclipsedirectory, then start Eclipse as you normally do (using the Eclipse executable):
On Eclipse 4.5 and Mac OS X 10.11, there is a known issue with the workspace launcher becoming unresponsive when SOAtest starts up. The workaround is to launch Eclipse from the command line with the
To run SOAtest Command Line: