Code analysis data is required from one of the following Parasoft tools
- Parasoft dotTEST 10.4.2 3 or later with appropriate Security Compliance Pack licenses.
- Parasoft Jtest 10.4.2 or 3 or later with appropriate Security Compliance Pack licenses.
See Security Compliance Pack for DTP 5.4.3 for additional prerequisites information.
- Install the the Security Compliance Pack for DTP 5.4.2 into 3 into DTP Extension Designer.
- Deploy the OWASP Compliance artifact into your DTP environment. This also deploys the OWASP Compliance assets.
- Analyze code using the OWASP Top 10 2017 test configuration and report violations to DTP. You can configure your Parasoft tool to use the local test configuration or the test configuration shipped with the Security Compliance Pack.
- Add the OWASP Compliance dashboard and widgets to your DTP interface. The dashboard widgets and shows the reported violations within the context of OWASP guidelines.
- Interact with the widgets and reports to identify code that needs to be fixed to achieve your compliance goals.
- OWASP Top 10-2017 [Parasoft 10.4.23].properties
- UL 2900 [Parasoft 10.4.3].properties