Parasoft Development Testing Platform (DTP) eliminates the business risk associated with faulty software, accelerates delivery, and facilitates continuous process improvement. DTP monitors and measures the application of quality practices, such as static analysis, unit testing, coverage analysis, runtime error detection, etc. Data generated throughout the SDLC is collected, correlated, and analyzed in order to deliver intelligent, actionable findings that enable you to focus on the impact of changed code and demonstrate full compliance traceability. DTP applies practices according to your development policies, unobtrusively bridging the gap between business expectations and dev/test activities.
- Integration with open source analysis tools and testing frameworks: Download extensions for DTP from the Parasoft Marketplace that enable you to integrate with popular open source tools and systems. More at https://marketplace.parasoft.com.
- Integration with requirements and defect tracking systems: Create links across systems within your development infrastructure, such as TFS, JIRA, Bugzilla, and Rational DOORS to enable customizable DTP workflows. Tests can also be linked via reference numbers.
DTP Enterprise Pack
- Improve software quality and continuously improve development processes by rooting out risky patterns buried deep in the SDLC data.
- Increase DevTest productivity with prioritized, actionable findings that are only triggered when coding patterns violate your policies.
- Enhance your DevTest infrastructure with Parasoft Marketplace extensions for popular systems or leverage the open API to seamlessly integrate with any SDLC component.
Extension Designer: Predictive Analytics for the SDLC
Extension Designer is the interface for creating and configuring logic flows that apply advanced analysis techniques to expose application hotspots. For example, DTP can collect coverage from unit testing, functional testing, and manual testing activities so that a Extension Designer flow can analyze and report true coverage. Coverage can also be combined with other metrics to identify application hotspots in areas of the application that present the most significant risk. Contact your Parasoft representative for additional information.
Policy Center: Create and Manage Development Policy and Quality Gates
Ensure that software is being developed according to business objectives by encapsulating expectations into policies and setting quality gates that enable you to clearly understand the risk of a release candidate. A policy can include tolerable levels of violations, defects, complexity, and other criteria. You can also designate how code should be analyzed in central test configurations and distribute them to your development teams to ensure consistency and maintainability. Contact your Parasoft representative for additional information.