- Choose Report Center Settings from the settings (gear icon) drop-down menu.
- Choose External Application [Beta] and and choose Polarion from the Application Type drop-down menu.
- Enable the Enabled option.
- Enter a name for your instance of Polarion in the Name field. The name is required but does not affect the connection settings or render in any other interfaces.
- Enter the Polarion server in the Application URL field. The URL should include the protocol, host, and port number. Do not include paths or parameters.
- The Display URL field is rendered in DTP interfaces when links to your Polarion system are created. This URL should include additional paths that may be necessary to access Polarion in a browser
- Enter login credentials in the Username and Password/API Tokens fields. The login must have sufficient privileges to create issues in the Polarion projects specified in the Project Associations section.
- Click Test Connection to verify your settings and click Save.