The following artifacts are included in the package and added to your DTP environment when you install the Security Compliance Pack.
Every rule can have a different weighting, and not every rule has to be in the profile, which enables you to run different KPIs for different purposes and different profiles for different subsets of rules. See #Profile ConfigurationProfiles for additional information.
- Click on one of the following links to open a sub-report:
- Choose a state from the Compliance drop-down menu to filter weaknesses by their current state.
- Click on a column header to sort the report.
- Click on a link in the Weakness column to go directly to the weakness in the Weakness Detection Plan report.
- Click on a value in the # of Violations column to view the violations in the Violations Explorer.
- Click on a value in one of the # of Deviations columns to view the suppressed violation in the Violations Explorer.
- Click Download PDF to export a printer-friendly PDF version of the report data.
Weakness Detection Plan
The Weakness Detection Plan shows how Parasoft code analysis rules map to weaknesses. This report is populated with data from the selected compliance profile (see Models and Profiles).